Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Marble Drop project. I worked on this project with Lizzie and Emma. After brainstorming a few ideas we all came up with the idea "Winter Wonderland". I like how the marble starts by dropping through the snowman, through the clouds and down the Christmas tree. It took a while to get it all to work out, but in the end the marble drop worked 95% of the time. My favorite part of this project is the snowy sky. We lightly sprayed white spray paint on top of blue paint to make it look like it was snowing. I also like how we hid the cardboard in the sky with cotton balls made into clouds  to make it look more realistic, just so that you can't see cardboard in the sky. The only thing I would change about it is to make the snowman at the top smaller and maybe make the box bigger so everything would fit better. I think overall the project turned out pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment