Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Layers project. I knew for a fact that I wanted to include text into my project. Out of many quotes I came to this one. I liked this quote best because I was able to make a cool tye dye background that related to my quote, plus I really enjoy tye dye. To include layers into this project, instead of cutting out one letter I had to cut out two and layer them on top of each other. It was double the work but in the end it was worth it. To make the letters stand out more I spray painted them white. To get the tye dye background I took a pillow case and cut it open to make it wider in order for the quote to fit. And finally, I hot glued the letters onto the pillow case. I'd say this turned out really well, there's nothing I would change about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment